Club Administration Home » Alumni Groups » Toolbox » Club Administration
Welcome Video Message by Gary Mescher
Past President, MSU Alumni Club of West Michigan
Past Chairperson, MSU Alumni Association National Board
Annual Club Report - Club Board Updates - Grants
- 2014 Club Annual Reports are due by April 18, 2014, to remain in good standing and be eligible for grant monies and services. You will need your User ID and Password to login at this link to start the report.
- Clubs that have completed their 2014 Annual Report are eligible to submit a Grant Request. To submit a proposal, you will need the User ID and Password that was created to submit your club annual report. Go to this link and select Grant Proposal
- Cub Updates and Club Board Officer Updates - may be done at any time throughout the year. Go to this link and select the "Club" tab to update officer contact information, club social media links, club address, and Google map coordinates.
New Club - "How To's"
- Club Evaluation Matrix
- Club Scorecard
- Benefits of a Club Charter
- How to Establish a Chartered Club
- How to Reactivate a Club
- Sample Charter Document
- MSUFCU Club Financial Accounts
- Club Mission and Vision Statement
- Club Objectives and Goals
- Club Bylaws Template
- Club Bylaws Example
- Club Non-Profit Status
- Club Liability Coverage and Administration Fidelity Bond
- Board Member Responsibilities