Ways You Can Help MSU Home » Membership » Ways You Can Help MSU
Show your Michigan State University pride and be part of the exclusive recognition program for alumni and friends. When you are Spartan Loyal you will be recognized for your deeper involvement in the university community, and we will help you stay connected to our Spartan heritage, informed of the latest university news and activities, and in touch with your peers.
In order to be considered Spartan Loyal, you must simply give $100 per year to the MSU college, unit or program of your choice.
Spartans help strengthen Michigan State University by doing the following:
- Being connected
- Update and/or verify your contact information.
- Subscribe MSUToday newsletter.
- Connect with the MSU Alumni Association on social media.
- Being extraordinary
Spartans attend programs and events that help them learn continuously and refine their leadership skills to be increasingly successful in their professional and personal lives.
- Take advantage of Alumni LENS programs and offerings.
- Learn through livestreamed MSU events online.
- Attend MSU events and local alumni community events.
- Being inspired
Spartans give of themselves to benefit MSU and their communities.
- Volunteer for the SPARTANS WILL. POWER Global Day of Service.
- Get involved with a local alumni community.
- Make a gift to Michigan State University.
- Being proud
Spartans show their pride and help spread the word about the amazing things happening at Michigan State University.
- Sign up to be a Spartan Advocate.