Kaleidoscope 2013 - Registration Guidelines Home » Programs & Events » Kaleidoscope » Registration Guidelines
Kaleidoscope 2013 will be held on Friday, April 26 at the Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center. Registration begins on Monday, March 4, 2013.
- $70 MSUAA Members
- $90 Non-members
Make checks payable to Michigan State University. Registration fees cover breakfast, catered lunch, admission to the opening session, two one-hour breakout sessions and the keynote address.
To expedite registration, please return the entire form even if you are only registering one participant. Join us for Kaleidoscope: A Day for Women on Friday, April 26, 2013 and enjoy dynamic speakers, diverse and interesting sessions and a unique shopping experience. We are looking forward to another great year, so register today to be part of Kaleidoscope 2013!
- Choose your MSU Alumni Association affiliation.
- Choose your breakout session preferences.
- Group registration is available for up to eight participants. To share the Kaleidoscope experience with your friends, you must submit your registration information together. Due to limited space, we will be unable to add individuals to your group once we receive your registration.
- The registration fee is $70 for MSU Alumni Association members and $90 for non-members. MSU Alumni Association membership will be verified. By joining the MSU Alumni Association, you will qualify for the reduced rate of $70 for Kaleidoscope and will receive priority seating.
- A confirmation be mailed to all participants.
Register by Mail
All of the same requirements apply as in online registration including group registration and making first, second and third choices for breakout sessions.
- Complete the registration form indicating your breakout session preferences and MSU Alumni Association affiliation.
- Return completed registration forms along with registration fees via U.S. mail by April 12, 2013.
- An MSU Alumni Association membership form is included in this brochure. To join, complete the form and include a separate check for $45 for a single membership or $55 for a joint membership.
Mail registration form with check to:
c/o Kaleidoscope 2013
Michigan State University
535 Chestnut Road, Room 300
East Lansing, MI 48824
Win a Makeover from Macy's or Douglas J
Ten lucky women who register for the MSU Alumni Association's Kaleidoscope event by April 12, 2013 will win makeovers from Macy's or Douglas J Salon!
Participants will be chosen by the Kaleidoscope programming committee for a makeover including hair and make-up prior to the event, with a live reveal during the program. If you'd like to be considered for the makeover, simply check the box on the registration form.
The MSU Alumni Association is unable to offer refunds. If you are unable to attend, please arrange for another guest to take your place.
Seating and breakout session assignments are made with first priority to MSUAA members, then on a first-come, first served basis - so act fast. We will place you in your preferred sessions based on availability.
If your first choice is unavailable, you will be placed in your second choice. If your second choice is unavailable you will be placed in your third choice. In the event that all of your selections are full you will be assigned sessions based on availability.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, some speakers may be different on the day of the event.
To make a reservation by phone, obtain additional information, or request accommodation for persons with disabilities, please contact Michelle Eifert at 517-432-9459, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.