Alumni Reunion Days Home » Programs & Events » Alumni Reunion Days
Michigan State University and the MSU Alumni Association invite all Spartans from the 1960s and earlier to return to campus for Alumni Reunion Days and the Spring Football Game, April 24-25, 2015.
Plans are being finalized for two days of celebration, camaraderie and fellowship. Programs of broad interest and college events will occur on each day. Some events will be free of charge, while others require a fee. Activities will include:
- Kedzie Reunion Luncheon honoring the class of 1965
- Awarding of the Kedzie Cane to the oldest male and female in attendance at the luncheon
- Class of 1965 photograph
- College events, educational sessions and campus bus tours
- Green & White Spring Football game
- The opportunity to reconnect with old friends and classmates
- And more!
A full reunion brochure will be mailed in March. To ensure your name is on the mailing list, please email Regina Cross at email@example.com.
A block of rooms have been reserved at the following locations:
- Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center - (800) 875-5090
- Marriott Hotel, East Lansing - (517) 337-4440
- Hampton Inn, East Lansing - (517) 324-2072
Please mention Alumni Reunion Days when making your hotel reservation. Space is limited and will be released on March 22, 2015.