Alumni Reunion Days Home » Programs & Events » Alumni Reunion Days
Alumni Reunion Days & the MSU Spring Football Game
April 24-26, 2014
All Michigan State University alumni who graduated in 1964 and prior, as well as the class of 1989, are invited to return to campus for Alumni Reunion Days and the MSU Spring Football Game. The class of 1964 will be honored as the newest 50-year alums at the Kedzie Luncheon, while the class of 1989 will be celebrating their 25-year reunion with a cocktail reception.
Activities will include:
- Awarding of the Kedzie Cane to the oldest male and female in attendance at the Kedzie Luncheon
- Photos of the classes of 1964 and 1989 at their special celebrations
- College events, educational sessions and campus bus tours
- Dinner for the class of 1964 hosted by the Senior Class Council
- Dinner for those who were involved in Greek Life
- Renewal of wedding vows ceremony at the MSU Alumni Chapel
- Green & White Spring Football game
- And more!
A full Alumni Reunion Days booklet detailing all events will be mailed in mid-March. Please email Regina Cross with your name and address to ensure that you're on the mailing list. Online registration will also be available in mid-March. Check back to this site for future information.