Alumni Reunion Days - Memory Book Home » Programs & Events » Alumni Reunion Days » Memory Book
Alumni Reunion Days Memory Book
We would love to hear your stories about MSU. If you would like to submit your memories, please email them to Regina Cross at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, May 1, 2012. All stories will be featured on the MSU Alumni Association website and several will be selected for inclusion in the 2012 edition of the reunion book. Entries received after the deadline will be posted on the website. Handwritten or typed memories submitted through the U.S. mail will not be accepted. Text is subject to editing.
Use these thought starters if you're not sure what to share with your Michigan State classmates:
- What year did you graduate and what Michigan State traditions do you remember most?
- What Michigan State clubs, fraternities/sororities, sports, band, etc. were you a part of?
- What Michigan State event that you participated in is most memorable to you?
- What was your favorite social activity?
- What was your favorite musical group/song?
- Did you wear any special clothing or jewelry for specific occasions? What were the fashions?
- Where did you live? How was it decorated?
- What was a typical day like? What was a football Saturday like? Where did you enjoy "hanging out?"
- What national and international events do you remember most?
- What campus locations/landmarks were especially meaningful to you? Why?
- Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give to current MSU students?
- Notes of professional interest.