National Parks & Lodges of the Old West
Space on this departure is close to full but there are other Spartans on alternate dates July 22-30, 2021.
Learn how Orbridge plans to keep you safe.
Join fellow alumni and friends on a journey that celebrates the American West’s magnificent National Parks, tracing legends and storied monuments along the way. From Mount Rushmore to Old Faithful and from Spearfish Canyon to the Snake River, you will see the best of the Old West, and traverse its beautiful vistas in style and comfort. Wonderfully historic hotels and lodges are a highlight of this program, including landmark lodging within the parks themselves. Experience ranch life in the Big Horn Mountains. Indulge in the geological phenomena of hot springs in South Dakota, and journey through Badlands National Park, known as nature’s surreal masterpiece, where impressive herds of bison roam, and dazzling, dramatic pinnacles rise over the largest undisturbed mixed-grass prairie in the United States.
Optional Jackson Hole post-tour: July 16-18, Double: $995, Single: $1,495
Main Program Itinerary:
- Day 1: Arrive in Rapid City, SD
- Day 2: Rapid City / Custer State Park / Badlands National Park / Rapid City
- Day 3: Rapid City / Hot Springs / Custer State Park
- Day 4: Custer State Park / Mount Rushmore / Custer State Park
- Day 5: Clearmont, WY / Cody
- Day 6: Cody / Yellowstone National Park
- Day 7: Yellowstone National Park
- Day 8: Yellowstone National Park / Grand Teton National Park
- Day 9: Depart Jackson