Southwest National Parks
Learn more about this tour at this video link!
Join us on a journey to the exceptional national parks and monuments of the Southwest. Travel to Grand Canyon National Park for awe-inspiring views from the park’s rim. Admire the beauty of light striking Antelope Canyon’s narrow sandstone walls. Share a peaceful evening with Navajo storytellers, and ponder cultures past and present at a petroglyph site during a river raft ride down Glen Canyon. Continue to Utah where you’ll spend enjoyable time at Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks—viewing rock formations and otherworldly landscapes that must be seen to be believed. With the guidance of an expert Orbridge Expedition Leader and the comforts of a private motor coach, there is no better way to visit our national parks.
- Day 1: Arrive in Phoenix, AZ / Scottsdale
- Day 2: Scottsdale / Sedona / Grand Canyon National Park
- Day 3: Grand Canyon National Park / Monument Valley, UT
- Day 4: Monument Valley / Lake Powell, AZ
- Day 5: Lake Powell
- Day 6: Lake Powell / Bryce Canyon National Park, UT
- Day 7: Bryce Canyon National Park / Zion National Park
- Day 8: Zion National Park / Las Vegas, NV
- Day 9: Depart Las Vegas