Historical Baseball Tour
*The exact dates of this tour will be determined once the Major League Baseball schedules are released this summer.
Time and again referred to as America’s national pastime, the game of baseball has played a key role in shaping our nation. Join us on this authentic baseball experience that will take a deep dive into the meaningful aspects that make baseball the game we enjoy today. Visit two historical baseball venues—Yankee Stadium and Fenway Park, to witness behind-the-scenes tours and live game action. And spend time in Cooperstown for a private tour of the National Baseball Hall of Fame.
Five nights deluxe accommodations with breakfast each morning
- One night at the Refinery Hotel, New York City
- Two nights at The Otesaga Resort Hotel, Cooperstown (NOTE: only single king beds with roll-aways are available at this property)
- Two nights at the Hotel Commonwealth, Boston
- Featured tour professor, Dr. Michael Raycraft, who brings 30+ years of baseball education
- Welcome desk with SET staff members, plus access to experienced SET staff throughout the tour
- All activities listed on the six-day itinerary, including admission
- Deluxe motor coach transportation for all activities with historical baseball discussions throughout
- Lower level baseline game tickets to New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox games