Historical Baseball Tour
*The exact dates of this tour will be determined once the Major League Baseball schedules are released this summer.
Time and again referred to as America’s national pastime, the game of baseball has played a key role in shaping our nation. Join us on this authentic baseball experience that will take a deep dive into the meaningful aspects that make baseball the game we enjoy today. Visit two historical baseball venues—Yankee Stadium and Fenway Park, to witness behind-the-scenes tours and live game action. And spend time in Cooperstown for a private tour of the National Baseball Hall of Fame.
Tour Itinerary (dates TBD)DAY 1 – ARRIVAL DAY
Check into the Refinery Hotel in New York City. Meet SET staff to pick up on-site travel documents. This evening, gather for a cocktail and briefing with tour host Michael Raycraft before heading to Yankee Stadium—home to baseball’s most storied franchise—to watch the New York Yankees play.
Following breakfast, depart for a private tour of historic Yankee Stadium. After the tour, enjoy a scenic bus ride to Cooperstown, checking into The Otesaga Resort. This evening, join fellow travelers for dinner and a brief discussion on Cooperstown’s significance to baseball and the Hall of Fame.
After breakfast, meet with Hall of Fame staff for a private Artifact Spotlight—a hands-on baseball experience—and a tour of the Hall of Fame. The afternoon and evening are at leisure to explore Cooperstown.
Enjoy breakfast before setting out for Boston for the final leg of the tour. Check into the Hotel Commonwealth, and take advantage of an afternoon at leisure before watching the Boston Red Sox play.
Following breakfast, depart for a private tour of historic Fenway Park. In the afternoon, travel to Harvard Yard to tour the area and learn about Harvard’s impact on sports. This evening features a farewell dinner and additional time for final group camaraderie.
DAY 6 – DEPARTURE DAY
After breakfast, check out of the Hotel Commonwealth, and have a safe trip home!
- Five nights deluxe accommodations with breakfast each morning
- One night at the Refinery Hotel, New York City
- Two nights at The Otesaga Resort Hotel, Cooperstown (NOTE: only single king beds with roll-aways are available at this property)
- Two nights at the Hotel Commonwealth, Boston
- Featured tour professor, Dr. Michael Raycraft, who brings 30+ years of baseball education
- Welcome desk with SET staff members, plus access to experienced SET staff throughout the tour
- All activities listed on the six-day itinerary, including admission
- Deluxe motor coach transportation for all activities with historical baseball discussions throughout
- Lower level baseline game tickets to New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox games