Best of Tanzania
Experience and explore Tanzania while traveling to extraordinary national parks and reserves such as Tarangire National Park, known for its large herds of elephant, baobab trees and home to 260 bird species, the Ngorongoro Crater, a garden of Eden and the only place in East African where a natural population of black rhino can be found, Olduvai Gorge, one of the most important prehistoric sites on Earth, and the acacia dotted plains of the Serengeti National Park. Enjoy learning about Tanzania from highly skilled safari guides, who will introduce you to the wildlife and culture found in East Africa. Accommodations are in deluxe safari lodges and tented camps. An optional Serengeti Hot Air Balloon Safari with a champagne breakfast is also available.
- Expert naturalist guides accompany you throughout your safari
- Opportunity to observe the Great Wildebeest Migration
- Accommodations include deluxe lodges and tented camps, carefully selected to emphasize wildlife viewing and comfort
- Custom, comfortable 4x4 Land Cruisers ensure window seating and roof-hatch access, guaranteeing exceptional wildlife viewing experiences
- Game drives – Tarangire National Park, A full day in the Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti National Park
Photo credit: Billy Dodson