Best of Kenya ~ Migration Safari
Don’t miss out on this safari of Kenya renowned for its unparalleled wildlife, habitat diversity and fascinating cultural heritage. A wide range of ecological zones, semi-arid plains and vast savannahs, tropical montane forests, rugged wilderness, acacia woodlands, provide for a tremendous array of fauna and flora. Here, elephant, zebra, leopard, lion, rhinoceros, giraffe, cheetah, and baboon have lived and adapted for eons in this ancient landscape, alongside more than a thousand colorful bird species and a multitude of butterflies and other insects. While on safari, stay in Kenya’s finest safari lodges and tented camps perfectly situated to maximize wildlife viewing. Enjoy game drives in the Amboseli National Park, Ol Pejeta Conservancy, and look for the great migration in the Maasai Mara Game Reserve accompanied by highly skilled safari guides, who will introduce you to the extraordinary wildlife found in Kenya.
- Expert naturalist guides accompany you throughout your safari
- Opportunity to observe the Great Wildebeest Migration
- Accommodations include deluxe lodges and tented camps, carefully selected to emphasize wildlife viewing and comfort
- Custom, comfortable 4x4 Land Cruisers ensure window seating and roof-hatch access, guaranteeing exceptional wildlife viewing experiences
- Game drives – Amboseli National Park, Ol Pejeta Conservancy and Maasai Mara Game Reserve