See Spartan Nation in a Whole New Way
From behind the scenes, in the huddle, on the stage and in hundreds of other places, Sparty sees Michigan State in a way that no one else does. Do you have what it takes to wear Sparty's boots?
The Sparty Mascot program is not currently accepting applications, but please contact Assistant Director Jill Mason with any interest, questions or concerns. We will keep this webpage updated with more information when it becomes available.
The following attachments are required when submitting an application for the Sparty Mascot Program:
- An essay (not to exceed 500 words) expressing why you wish to be selected to portray the Michigan State University mascot, Sparty. You are encouraged to include past leadership positions and experiences you feel qualify you for this position.
- A copy of your current class schedule (.JPG screen shot is fine).
- A report of your most recent semester's grades (D2L updates are sufficient).
- A copy of a health record or physical examination report (can be completed at Olin Health Center), no more than 12 months old.
- Proof of health insurance.