How We Can Help Home » How We Can Help
Leadership is no longer restricted to specific titles, it happens at all levels. Today’s employers desire professionals possessing deep disciplinary knowledge with a keen ability to communicate and work across social, cultural and economic boundaries. Individuals capable of solving complex problems in collaborative and innovative ways are in high demand.
While it is not within our scope to place people directly into jobs, we can help Spartans enhance their own efforts through the following services:
- One of the largest alumni groups on LinkedIn - tens of thousands of Spartans with more joining all the time. Check out the MSU Alumni Association directory and alumni communities listings to find alumni in your area.
- Spartan Insights webinars: Topics relating to professional development, job search strategy, talent recruitment/development, personal enrichment, technology and business trends are all covered. The webcasts are free, but registration is required in order to receive event links and reminders.
- Our Spartans Helping Spartans blog is full of inspiration, ideas and helpful tips contributed by a diverse group of Spartans.
- Alumni LENS classes (online and in person), workshops and seminars related to professional and personal enrichment topics. Additionally, we collaborate with the MSU community and outside business partners to create access to networking and professional development events for MSU alumni. (Watch for announcements about these on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.)
- Access to job leads through our interactive groups on LinkedIn and on Twitter: #msujobs. For your convenience, we have included links to several job databases and other resources within our Careers Resources Links
For more questions about how The MSU Alumni Association can assist you, firstname.lastname@example.org us and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please note that due to the volume of requests we receive, it may take several days to respond.