Best of Kenya
Kenya is renowned for its unparalleled wildlife, habitat diversity and fascinating cultural heritage. A wide range of ecological zones, semi-arid plains and vast savannahs, tropical montane forests, rugged wilderness, acacia woodlands, and rugged wilderness, provide for a tremendous array of fauna and flora. Under a limitless sapphire sky thrives an animal population, staggering in both diversity and number. Here, elephant, zebra, leopard, lion, rhinoceros, giraffe, cheetah and baboon have lived and adapted for eons in this ancient landscape, alongside more than a thousand colorful bird species and a multitude of butterflies and other insects. This safari combines superlative wildlife viewing with luxurious comfort and attentive service, while staying in some of Kenya’s finest safari lodges and tented camps, as you explore in depth, this magical land known as the “Gem of Africa.” While on safari you will stay in deluxe lodges and tented camps perfectly situated to maximize wildlife viewing. You will have enjoy game drives in the Taita Hills Conservancy and Amboseli National Park. You will also have a chance to view the great migration in the Maasai Mara Game Reserve and will be accompanied by highly skilled safari guides, who will introduce you to the extraordinary wildlife and habitat diversity that is found in Kenya.
- Expert naturalist guides accompany you throughout your safari
- Opportunity to observe the Great Wildebeest Migration
- Accommodations include luxury lodges and tented camps, carefully selected to emphasize wildlife viewing and comfort
- Custom, comfortable 4x4 Land Cruisers ensure window seating and roof-hatch access, guaranteeing exceptional wildlife viewing experiences
- Game drives – Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary, Amboseli National Park and Maasai Mara Game Reserve